Cocoknits Triangle Stitch Markers
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Stitch markers come in all shapes and sizes. We love Triangles because they stick up from the work so it’s easy to get the needle tip into the corner for transferring to the other needle.
Our new subdued rainbow of Earth Tone Triangles comes in a triangle-shaped kraft box and accommodates needle sizes US 0-13 / 1-9 mm. The 6 colors still coordinate with The Cocoknits Method, but are a bit more toned down than our classic colorway.
- Nylon coated steel
- Earth Tone Set:
- Large stitch markers fit US 13 / 9 mm needles or smaller
- Medium stitch markers fit US 10 / 6 mm needles or smaller
- Small stitch markers fit US 6 / 4 mm needles or smaller
- Earth Tone:
- 3 each of large markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of medium markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of small markers in 6 colors
- Contained in a triangle-shaped kraft box with removable top
- 54 markers total
How to Use
- Triangle markers are helpful when working lace or YO patterns because the points hold the “stitch to be" in place.
- A lot of people find them more comfortable because the flat edge is flush along your fingers unlike the curve of a circle.
- For many, the points make them faster to slip from one needle to the next.
- They cling to the Cocoknits Maker’s Keep or any magnet