Introducing the Koselig Festive Box - which includes goodies to open on 24th December for a cosy festive treat!
Koselig means - Koselig is a Nordic state of mind focusing on coziness.
It's all about embracing the change of season, getting cosy, focusing on some stitching with a candle and fire lit!
The box is available in limited quantities so don't miss out!
The box will be shipped in the start of December.
Inspiration board for the colourway is here: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/botanicalyarn/koselig/
The colourways will compliment each other and here's some pattern ideas of what to use your yarn in your Koselig box... https://www.ravelry.com/bundles/koselig-festive-box-pattern-ideas
Included in the Koselig Festive Eve Cast on box -
- 1 x 100g skein of 4ply or DK in exclusive Koselig inspired colours
- 5 x 20g 4ply or DK merino sock in exclusive Koselig inspired colours
- A set of handmade stitch markers inspired by the Koselig theme
- St Eval pack of 9 tea lights
- 2 x surprise gifts to enhance your Koselig experience
- Botanical Yarn Enamel Pin
- The yarn + gift will come wrapped in a Botanical Yarn Box which can be used to keep your project inside.
Supplies will be purchased directly following your purchase and as a result calendars are non-refundable. No exceptions.