Les Garçons MKAL kit - From Montreal to Paris
The MKAL will start on Saturday, January 1! You will receive one clue every week for four weeks.
- Clue 1 - Saturday, January 1
- Clue 2 - Saturday, January 8
- Clue 3 - Saturday, January 15
- Clue 4 - Saturday, January 22
- Yarn A: 1 skein of fingering-weight yarn (400-437yd/365-400m per 100g skein)
- Yarn B: 1 skein of lace-weight suri alpaca (328yd/300m per 50g skein)
- Yarns C to J: 8 mini-skeins of fingering-weight yarn (80-87yd/73-80 m per 20g skein)
Circular needles, at least 24 in (60 cm) in length, in two sizes:
- US 4 / 3.5 mm or size needed to obtain gauge
- US 3 / 3.25 mm or one size smaller than main needles
26 stitches and 32 rounds = 4” / 10 cm in stockinette stitch in the round, blocked
We would rank this pattern as adventurous beginner to intermediate. It involves a few different colourwork techniques (stranded colourwork, 2-colour brioche, etc.), but all are used in a more basic form.