Ready to ship - Botanical yarn - Skimmia japonica white globe
This yarn is ready to ship immediately, and will dispatch within 4 working days. If you would like a different base of this yarn or more skeins, please click on my dyed to order section.
Please note that as this is a hand-dyed yarn, each skein is unique. I dye yarn in batches of 6, however I cannot guarantee that all skeins will be exactly the same, as they are hand dyed. I recommend striping alternate skeins when using more than one in order to achieve a more natural gradation.
Care: Wash by hand using a wool wash and lay flat to dry.
- Base 1 - Merino Sock 4ply Superwash 75% Merino Wool 25% Nylon
- great for shawls, socks jumpers and everything in between
- 100g Hanks 425m per 100g
- Base 7 - Non Superwash Mohair lace weight
- 72% Kid Mohair, 28% Silk, Brushed Singles,
- 50g Hank, 420m per 50g
- Base 9 - 4ply mini skein 75% Superwash Merino Wool 25% Nylon
- Mini Skeins 20g Hanks
- 85m per 20g Hank